Monday, June 11, 2012

Winners of Art and Writing Contest


The winners of the Art and Writing Contest were announced and awarded at the end of the Children's Cultural Festival program on April 29th. 

 Art Contest Winners for Grades 1-5 Category

1st Place: "Cultural Diversity in My World" by Esma Atli
2nd Place: "Me and My Brother" by Calla Kahan-Fagan   
3rd Place: "Dogs in Harmony" by Cydney Abnet   
Juror Honorary Award: "Me and My Brother" by Calla Kahan-Fagan    

 Writing Contest Winners for Grades 1-5 Category

1st Place: "My Specific Way of Life" by Abdelrahman Hassan   
2nd PLace: "My Culture My Home" by Aastha Gupta
3rd Place: "My Culture My Home" by Ipek Kendircioglu


 Art Contest Winners for Grades 6-8 Category

1st Place: "Tex-Mex Surprise" by Jereh M. Kamuanga
2nd Place: "International Day" by Yasmine Boukkataya
3rd Place: Feyza Yucel  

 Writing Contest Winners for Grades 6-8 Category

1st Place: "What is Culture?" by Christley Dorismond
2nd Place: "Two Cultures With-in One Person" by Jean-Pierre Charles
3rd Place: "Culture Through My Eyes" by Edwin Arias



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Children's Cultural Festival Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting